At BAC, we desire to be a community that brings the love and compassion of Jesus Christ to help people see who God really is and how passionately He cares about them.
Are you someone, or do you know someone, in our church family or greater community, who is facing a challenging situation such as unemployment, time of illness, personal loss, marital breakdown, or some other kind of traumatic transition that may result in a shortfall of personal resources? If so, we have a team who can come alongside and help.
Focus of Caring Team
To provide the following on a consistent basis to those in need:
- Visiting those in hospital, and “shut in”, due to health issues and or crisis situations
- Attend funerals/memorials
- Send Encouragement cards
- Phone calls
- Provide contact information for help in situations beyond our expertise
- Assist with practical needs, or recruit someone to help
- Meet/greet newcomers to BAC
Please contact Bill Andrews at 905-637-1570 to take the next step in receiving assistance.
“So let’s not allow ourselves to get fatigued doing good. At the right time we will harvest a good crop if we don’t give up, or quit. Right now, therefore, every time we get the chance, let us work for the benefit of all, starting with the people closest to us in the community of faith.” Galatians 6 9-10 MSG